June BIEDO Burst out now!
This month we’ve turned Burst yellow to take part in the Ray of Sunshine South Burnett initiative, and it’s jam-packed full of resources and updates from the BIEDO Office including:
💻 New program announced – Red Earth Conversation Series, presented in partnership with Red Earth Community Foundation. First session this Thursday 4June at 5pm via Zoom, register for free here ➡️ biedo.org.au/events
📷 Thank you to Denise Keelan Photography for the beautiful ‘Jacaranda’s over Wooroolin’ shot which is this month’s feature photograph, selected from the 2019 BIEDO Best Shots Competition.
Queensland Small Business Month continues with BIEDO!
As we move into the second half of Queensland Small Business Month, we hope that you can join us for one of our upcoming online events, including our next Breakky with BIEDO this Wednesday 20th May from 7-8am via Zoom.
We’ll be joined by Queensland Small Business Champion Maree Adshead and Maria Karatzis from the Department of Employment, Small Business & Training to chat about:
- Support and resources available through Business QLD
- QLD Small Business Month news
- Business Assistance Finder
- Mentoring Support and more…
Bring your own cuppa and join us at 7am on Wednesday by following this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/94986127289
Later in the month, we’ll also be hosting our first virtual Women in Ag (WAg’s) Day with guest speaker Joy McClymont from Off The Track Training. This event is also free and we invite all women in the Burnett Inland to join us from 2-3:30pm. RSVPs are essential, please register here to receive the link to join: https://www.biedo.org.au/events
Don’t forget to check out the designated COVID-19 Business Resources page on the BIEDO website which is updated regularly: https://www.biedo.org.au/handup-covid19
BIEDO Keeps Connected with Burnett Inland Business
Three fast updates from Team BIEDO:
- “Breakky with BIEDO”: BIEDO is hosting weekly informal networking and information sharing sessions via Zoom for businesses across the South Burnett and North Burnett regions during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Whether you’re based in town or on farm, you’re invited to join us at 7am this Wednesday 22 April! It’s free to join, pop the kettle on and follow this link! https://zoom.us/j/94986127289
- First online Ag Network Meeting: Our Ag Network meetings are moving online! Join us this Wednesday 22 April from 12-1pm and hear updates from DAF, QRIDA, BMRG, Monto Veterinary Services and guest speaker Josh Gadischke from Proteco Oils. All welcom & free to join – register here and receive the Zoom link via e-mail: biedo.org.au/events
- COVID-19 Business Resources: A range of links & information for businesses including JobKeeper and stimulus support, government fact sheets, WHS info and more – updated regularly! biedo.org.au/handup-covid19
Business XL – Free Business Stalls
The next Business XL event will be held at the Wondai Rsl (diggers Club) on Thursday 23 May from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
It is free to promote your business at the Business XL regional networking evenings. Would you like to exhibit your business at this event?
If so, please contact Council’s Economic Development officer, Kristy Board on 4189 9100 or firstname.lastname@example.org