BIEDO Burst out now – packed full of grants & opportunities!
The July edition of BIEDO Burst hit inboxes this morning, if you didn’t receive a copy, you can catch up on this edition and past Burst newsletters on our website here. You can also subscribe in less than a minute to receive future updates directly to your inbox!
In this edition:
- Your invitation to the third installment in the Red Earth Conversation Series, hosted via the Zoom platform on Thursday 2 July from 5pm. Join Michelle Deshong (CEO, Australian Indigenous Governance Institute) alongside Burnett inland leaders Misty Neilson-Green and John Carey. Free, RSVP essential.
- Save the date! Breakky with BIEDO returns on Wednesday 8th and 22nd July, hosted via Zoom from 7-8am. BYO coffee and join us online to chat about all things business. Next week we’ll be joined by Natalie Egleton (FRRR) to talk about grants! No need to RSVP, join us here: https://zoom.us/j/94986127289
- Grants, opportunities and news you may have missed – this issue is PACKED with funding opportunities, awards open for nominations, mentoring programs and more!
Our feature photograph this month is with thanks to Amanda Sloan with “Sunrise” (at Coolabunia). To stay in the loop, please follow BIEDO on Facebook!
Seeking your feedback – BIEDO Communications Survey!
#TeamBIEDO are seeking your feedback on how we communicate to businesses and community across the Burnett inland (South Burnett and North Burnett regions)!
Complete our 3 minute survey before the end of July and WIN! How do you like receiving info from #TeamBIEDO? Tell us what you think and enter the draw to win a BIEDO merch pack 🎉! Take survey here ➡️ surveymonkey.com/r/3FNBMMV
It’s not too late to subscribe to our e-News here to receive a copy of the next BIEDO Burst due out in July!
June BIEDO Burst out now!
This month we’ve turned Burst yellow to take part in the Ray of Sunshine South Burnett initiative, and it’s jam-packed full of resources and updates from the BIEDO Office including:
💻 New program announced – Red Earth Conversation Series, presented in partnership with Red Earth Community Foundation. First session this Thursday 4June at 5pm via Zoom, register for free here ➡️ biedo.org.au/events
📷 Thank you to Denise Keelan Photography for the beautiful ‘Jacaranda’s over Wooroolin’ shot which is this month’s feature photograph, selected from the 2019 BIEDO Best Shots Competition.
Queensland Small Business Month continues with BIEDO!
As we move into the second half of Queensland Small Business Month, we hope that you can join us for one of our upcoming online events, including our next Breakky with BIEDO this Wednesday 20th May from 7-8am via Zoom.
We’ll be joined by Queensland Small Business Champion Maree Adshead and Maria Karatzis from the Department of Employment, Small Business & Training to chat about:
- Support and resources available through Business QLD
- QLD Small Business Month news
- Business Assistance Finder
- Mentoring Support and more…
Bring your own cuppa and join us at 7am on Wednesday by following this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/94986127289
Later in the month, we’ll also be hosting our first virtual Women in Ag (WAg’s) Day with guest speaker Joy McClymont from Off The Track Training. This event is also free and we invite all women in the Burnett Inland to join us from 2-3:30pm. RSVPs are essential, please register here to receive the link to join: https://www.biedo.org.au/events
Don’t forget to check out the designated COVID-19 Business Resources page on the BIEDO website which is updated regularly: https://www.biedo.org.au/handup-covid19
BIEDO Burst eNews out now
📩 BIEDO Burst e-News out now! ➡️biedo.org.au/biedo-burst – read today’s edition, check out previous newsletters or subscribe to receive it direct to your inbox.
In this edition:
📌COVID-19 Business Resources – designated landing page on our website available now and updated regularly: biedo.org.au/handup-covid19
📌 Growing Ags 2020 postponed until further notice
📌 Save the Date – Ag Networks are going virtual on 23 April!
📌 Watch this space – online WAg’s event coming soon!
📌 Exciting news about The Platform announced 👀
📌 Join #TeamBIEDO for a Learn to Zoom session online tomorrow (Thursday) at 8pm by following this link, all welcome: https://bit.ly/2w3Ohus
📷 This month’s feature photograph is Irene Alletsgruber’s “Storm at Silverleaf”, one of 12 stunning photographs of the #BurnettInland selected from the 2019 BIEDO Best Shots Competition.