This grant opportunity opens for applications today and closes on 17 August 2020.
The objectives of this grant opportunity are to support dairy farming businesses to:
- replace existing equipment with higher efficiency equipment
- install or replace a component/s to help an existing system run more efficiently
- carry out on-farm energy audits
- carry out monitoring of energy usage and emissions
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- reduced energy consumption leading to reduced greenhouse gas emissions from dairy farm businesses
- increased awareness amongst dairy farmers of how to improve their energy efficiency
- reduced energy costs for dairy farm businesses
There is an estimated $10 million available for this grant opportunity.
Further details can be found at business.gov.au.
Economic Development Officer - Business South Burnett
A region rich in collaborative and sophisticated businesses, fostering innovation for a prosperous South Burnett.
People in Business, People Working together, People making it better.
Business South Burnett is the Business Growth component of the Economic Development branch of Council.
Our Mission is to foster collaboration within the South Burnett Business community, stimulate the further development and capacity of South
Burnett Businesses and engage and collaborate with South Burnett Business Development Groups.
• Expose business to opportunities for learning
• Create programs supporting business development
• Deliver new information relevant to business
• Collaboration with Regional and Town based Business Development Groups
• Sharing of positive South Burnett businesses stories to increase business confidence and promote the region
• Celebrate high achieving businesses
• Provide pathways for market readiness
• Support South Burnett Directions defined projects and advocacy initiatives