It has been a challenging time for businesses in recent months as they have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic, navigating the lockdown and now, the gradual easing of restrictions.
In response, the nomination period for the 2020 Queensland Training Awards has been extended until Tuesday 30 June 2020 – so there is still time to start or complete a nomination, or to review your submitted nomination.
For the first time in the program’s 59-year-history, this year’s award winners will be announced online.
For questions relating to the nomination process, contact the Department of Employment Small Business and Training’s regional coordinators.
Economic Development Officer - Business South Burnett
A region rich in collaborative and sophisticated businesses, fostering innovation for a prosperous South Burnett.
People in Business, People Working together, People making it better.
Business South Burnett is the Business Growth component of the Economic Development branch of Council.
Our Mission is to foster collaboration within the South Burnett Business community, stimulate the further development and capacity of South
Burnett Businesses and engage and collaborate with South Burnett Business Development Groups.
• Expose business to opportunities for learning
• Create programs supporting business development
• Deliver new information relevant to business
• Collaboration with Regional and Town based Business Development Groups
• Sharing of positive South Burnett businesses stories to increase business confidence and promote the region
• Celebrate high achieving businesses
• Provide pathways for market readiness
• Support South Burnett Directions defined projects and advocacy initiatives