Small businesses in the building and construction industry are being offered targeted online training to upskill and strengthen their business prospects.
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is partnering with specialist training agencies to boost the professionalism, knowledge and business management skills of sole traders and small businesses across Queensland.
Participants in the program can improve their skills and knowledge in estimating, tendering and quoting; market/business development; finance/budget skills and navigating legislative requirements.
Economic Development Officer - Business South Burnett
A region rich in collaborative and sophisticated businesses, fostering innovation for a prosperous South Burnett.
People in Business, People Working together, People making it better.
Business South Burnett is the Business Growth component of the Economic Development branch of Council.
Our Mission is to foster collaboration within the South Burnett Business community, stimulate the further development and capacity of South
Burnett Businesses and engage and collaborate with South Burnett Business Development Groups.
• Expose business to opportunities for learning
• Create programs supporting business development
• Deliver new information relevant to business
• Collaboration with Regional and Town based Business Development Groups
• Sharing of positive South Burnett businesses stories to increase business confidence and promote the region
• Celebrate high achieving businesses
• Provide pathways for market readiness
• Support South Burnett Directions defined projects and advocacy initiatives