- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: MANAGING EMPLOYMENT ISSUES: WAGE SUBSIDIES, LEGAL & PERSONAL
In this webinar, Ken Burgin talks with Rod Schneider and Andrew Stirling, employee management experts from Tanda Workforce Success Platform, and Richard Edwards, Head of Commercial (and former hospitality lawyer) at Pragma Legal. Plus Chris Green from Restaurant Bookkeepers Australia who is keeping track of the new Jobkeeper policy and updates. There will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Issues to be discussed…
- Recent Award changes for restaurant, cafes & takeaways – what’s changed?
- Understanding employer and employee rights in a crisis
- Best practice and tools for quickly cutting wage costs
- How to access government Jobkeeper subsidies as soon as possible
- How to get the right legal advice when you need it
- Caring for your team – how to help them apply for benefits, and look after their personal welfare
- Q&A session – the webinar format allows you to ask questions and receive feedback
Ken Burgin from SilverChef, is a former cafe & restaurant owner, and hospitality management consultant.
How Webinars Work…
A webinar is a live online broadcast that includes audio and visual communication between a speaker and attendees. A bit like a YouTube video, but you can also ask questions and interact with the speakers. You can watch it on your PC or Mac, iPad or phone.
You watch webinars on your web browser, or through an app you download – in our case we use the Zoom app, and it will prompt you to download it the first time you do a webinar. When the webinar starts, you will see the screen, hear the speakers and be able to ask questions through the messaging system.
You will be sent an email with a link to the webinar (plus a reminder just before it starts) – click that and follow the instructions.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Disclaimer: This communication and webinar provides general information which is current at the time of delivery of the communication. The information contained in this communication does not constitute advice and should not be relied on as such. Professional advice should be sought prior to any action being taken in reliance on any of the information. SilverChef disclaims all responsibility and liability (including, without limitation, for any direct or indirect or consequential costs, loss or damage or loss of profits) arising from anything done or omitted to be done by any party in reliance, whether wholly or partially, on any of the information. Any party that relies on the information does so at their own risk.